MAU/MAU Collective was founded by Malin Hamlin in February 2020 and is a Stockholm-based agency representing stylists, creatives, designers and artists in Stockholm, New York and Berlin. Before the agency could launch it needed to create the brand and establish a digital presence in multiple channels.
More details of my work below.
To create a distinctive brand and give life to it's digital presence. Must-haves:
• A visual identity including: Logo, typeface, colors + design principles and guidelines for future needs.
• A website with a smooth experience on all major devices (laptop, mobil, tablet).
KEY FINDINGS & OBSERVATIONS
• The agency is representing other creatives' work. Therefore, MAU/MAU Collective's visual identity and expression should not interrupt. That is why MAU/MAU Collective was given a minimalistic and editorial style.
• MAU/MAU Collective is a small company and therefore the website needed to be easily manageable by the founder herself. This required some extra work and compromises from which I learned a lot.
• Visual identity: logo, typeface, colors.
• Website on Wix.com, incluing layout and user experience.
• Posts, stories and GIF's created in Canva for Instagram.
• A branded template in Keynote.
• An in-depth guideline on how to manage the website.